Leaving on a Jet Plane

Tomorrow morning at 8:30 we will be leaving the house headed to DFW Airport. We will leave from there at 12:40 to Detroit and then from Detroit to Frankfurt! We are really on our way. The bags are packed and the house is clean, it is time to go to Germany and see the parents. Here is a few pictures of the night before we left :) As you can tell, we are REALLY excited. Just so you know we will be blogging our travels and experience as much as we can along the 12 day excursion! So make sure and join us!

1 comments:

Lydia & GT March 10, 2010 at 9:57 PM  

Caroline! I did not know you had a blog! I love blogging and I love reading blogs!

I didnt know you live in Texas! I live in Texas. Longview to be exact! But we come to the DFW area often because my brother currently lives in Cedar Hill, TX.

My bestfriend is Lynzie Rockett. Who is married to Damian Rockett. Who I believe is cousins with your husband. Crazy, huh?

I am so glad I found this. and I enjoyed reading about your married life. You are super fun! And I am on diet! And I love posting recipes and getting new ones! I think I am going to have to try your stuffed pasta one, sounds delish!

Post a Comment