Salmon from the Midget Kitchen

The Midget Kitchen presents a very good salmon dish.  I love salmon and so does Will. We buy the simple fillets at Wal-mart (about $1 per fillet) and it is SO simple to make. All you do is add 1/8 a cup of lemon juice, 1/8 a cup of soy sauce, one chopped garlic clove and 2 teaspoons of sugar to a bowl. You mix it all together and place the 2 fillets in a small baking dish. Then pour the sauce on top of the fillets and let it sit for about 2 minutes. Don't let it sit for more than 2 minutes because marinating salmon is not good for the fish itself. Then take a little bit of cilantro (or a lot depending on your taste) and put it on top of the fillets. Put it in the oven at 400 and bake for about 15-20 minutes and WHOA!! It is SO good!

I changed it the meal up because I wanted onions that night. So I replaced the cilantro with sauteed white onions. Really good option too. My mom gave me the decoration on the side. It is a balsamic vinegar gel. It looks great when you use it and also can be a part of the cooking or eating of the meal.

0 comments:

Post a Comment