Our Little Visitor

We have started a compost next to our back door. Since the beginning of the garden, we have been composting to create our own fertilizer. Another thing to preface this story would be may experience, understanding and appreciation for wild animals. I simply to do not like the things and would rather stay away from them.  Well, it happens sometimes and it happened to me the other day. Our visitor was visiting right around our compost pile. I went to the compost to toss some lime skins and there he was, glaring up at me was a HUGE possum. Well, since I have never seen a possum up close, I thought he was huge.  Will laughed at me when I ran in the house screaming and crying, sad, I know. Now there are a ton of them everywhere. That's the little visitor, here he is.


Can you see them in the bottom left. By the time we got out to take a picture, the second one had already arrived. They are taking over!!

0 comments:

Post a Comment